Friday, March 8, 2013

Hello

Many of you already know me but I wanted to go ahead and introduce myself to those that might not as we set out on fun travel adventures! My name is Carrie Lynn. I am originally from MO but now live in central FL. I have been in the travel industry in 2002 when I went to a trade school for travel and tourism. I have worked for such companies as AAA Travel, GoGo World Wide Vacations, Sea World, Disney, and Royal Caribbean. So as you might have figured out I not only love to work in the travel field, I also love to travel and write. I am currently earning my degree in journalism from UCF. So enough about me, please feel free to comment with ideas or things that you would like to see me write about on my blog. Having a problem finding a perfect destination, let me know what you are looking for an I will try to touch on a few of my ideas in an upcoming blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment